Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable clock face wake up

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit blaze clock face is quite sensitive to hand movements. It wakes up at even slight movement of hand, often when I do not need to see the time. Is there a way to disable the clock face wake up due to hand movement? I do not mind pressing a button or tapping its surface when I need to see the time

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@kartikWelcome... Swipe to your settings on the Blaze and turn off quick view.. I found it a nuisance and another battery drainer..

@kartik wrote:

Fitbit blaze clock face is quite sensitive to hand movements. It wakes up at even slight movement of hand, often when I do not need to see the time. Is there a way to disable the clock face wake up due to hand movement? I do not mind pressing a button or tapping its surface when I need to see the time

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@kartikWelcome... Swipe to your settings on the Blaze and turn off quick view.. I found it a nuisance and another battery drainer..

@kartik wrote:

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Forums @kartik and @Colinm39 thanks for stopping by.

As mentioned our friend, you just need to do the following from your tracker to turn off the quick view:

1. Swipe to Settings

2. Slide down to Quick View

3. Tap it until you see "off"

See you around. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer