Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze stopped tracking sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit blaze stopped tracking sleep last Wednesday. Any fixes!? I've tried resetting with no luck. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

A warm welcome to the Community @SusanLannon and thanks for troubleshooting this inconvenience by yourself. I would like to know if you keep having problems registering your sleep? If you do, I recommend restarting your Blaze a couple of times more.

Also, keep in mind that you can manually log your sleep if your tracker didn't do it by doing the following from your Fitbit app:

1. Tap the "+" icon

2. Tap Log Sleep

3. Enter your information

4. Tap Save

5. Sync

Let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hi, this has happened to me too. I've reset with no luck. Tried to manually add sleep and got an error 'the server did not allow this record' or something similar.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having same issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @fruit_fling and @GG007 it's great to see you around.

It's weird to hear that you are receiving an error at the moment of logging your sleep, this error sometimes appear when your sleep has already been logged. Could you please double check that your sleep information is not being registered? Also, a screenshot of the error would be great.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer