Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Stays Illuminated

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Display is continually illuminated - draining battery. Also message "All caught up! No notifications" continually pops up. Have shutdown, reset & reconnected from scratch. Fully charged battery however still the problem occurs.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hey there @Demon8, welcome to the Community!

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. Since the troubleshoot you tried didn't work, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further assistance.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
Thanks for your response. Will await further details re problem.
Cheers
Demon8

Sent from Marilyn Crump's iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Now Heart Rating & Steps not working Wher to now?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am CONSTANTLY having the same problem and have too utilized the same trouble shooting efforts.  I have reboot and shutdown the fitbit Blaze, totally removed the device from my app, uninstalled the fitbit app and restarted my phone.  Even with the device not attached to the app nor attached to my phone via bluetooth, the All caught up notification continues to come through and the screen remains illuminated.  I have to recharge the battery every 6 hours or so and do not wear my watch to bed as I once did.  Please HELP as I loved my Fitbit Blaze before this problem occurred and would like to continue doing so.  

P.S.  I have only had my Fitbit Blaze since May 7, 2014 ... thus it has not even been a year yet.  I just want to enjoy my watch as I once did.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes