Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display flickering

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The unit clock face constantly flickers in all modes. Very difficult. to read.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Pop399, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. To resolve this flickering issue, I suggest you to restart your Blaze following the next steps:

1. For Fitbit Blaze, press and hold the back and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. 
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If you still have issues with your device, turn it off and turn it back on. For more information, see How do I turn off my Fitbit device? 

Keep me posted and let me know if you need further assistance. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Pop399, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. To resolve this flickering issue, I suggest you to restart your Blaze following the next steps:

1. For Fitbit Blaze, press and hold the back and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. 
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If you still have issues with your device, turn it off and turn it back on. For more information, see How do I turn off my Fitbit device? 

Keep me posted and let me know if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Ricardo,

Thankyou for your prompt reply to my problem. I followed your instructions and my device is now working properly. Many Thanks.

Best Regards

Pop399

Best Answer

You're welcome @Pop399, my apologies for the delay in responding your post.

Thanks for your update and letting me know that your Blaze is now properly working. Please do not hesitate to contact me back if you require further assistance in the future or if you have any additional questions for me to answer, I'll be here ready to help you out. 

Because your issue was resolved and just if you're interested, I want to suggest you to visit our discussion forums and participate over there. There are several users that share helpful information and tips about eating well, how to manage your weight, better sleep, a mindful lifestyle and some inspiring stories too!  

Thanks for being part of the Fitbit family, it was a pleasure to assist you.

Best Answer
0 Votes