Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise getting interrupted accidentally

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When using the Blaze during winter/cold time, I use gloves, as any other normal person.

The Blaze is totally useless since the touch display goes crazy as soon it gets just a little wet. 

I have never got any complete exercise, just fragments of it, since this lame product turns on/off/on/off/on/off my exercise all the time. 

Other smartwatches, as Samsung Gear, even the cheap Chinese watches, figure this out many years ago, so why Fitbit hasn't done anything about this seems like a huge question. It seems they don't care at all.

1 stars on all the retailers webshop from us.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @Fitchargeuser. Good to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with your Blaze not recording your activities accurately 😕

Now, in this type of weather, I'd recommend wearing your tracker on the inside of  your sleeves. This will prevent the display from getting humid and if you'd like to pause or end a workout, you will just need to press the buttons and your activity will not get interrupted accidentally.

Hope this helps and if you need anything else, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

I talked to head of sales (retailer) in Norway for smart watches.  They do not longer recommend Fitbit because this problem. When having the clock inside the sleeve it get weather and sweat. Then the screen goes crazy.  So they have pulled the recxomandatuon since a lot of other brands don't have this problem. Fitbit is not for these parts of the world. 

Best Answer
0 Votes