Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise mode keeps pausing itself

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I do boxing and I start the workout mode but the gloves and pads keeping pausing and finishing it during the session. I have to keep starting new sessions but then get sick of doing it. I've got it set so the screen shouldn't come on by movement but it still does. Any ideas?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

It probably isn't the motion, but the tapping that is activating the screen.  I had the same problem with a particular running jacket that would hit in the wrong spot and constantly pause the workout.  Not sure if it will work in your situation, but I bought a cheap terry cloth wristband and wrapped it around the Blaze so it would prevent my jacket from touching the screen.  Not the most ideal solution, but it worked. 

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @JoeNight and @Jrdubyakc thanks for stopping by.

I think that the suggestion that our friend recommended is great and know that it would be really helpful to have an option to lock the Blaze while exercising to avoid this, that's why I recommend taking a look at the Touchscreen Lock request, vote for it and leave your comment.

See you around. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes