Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experience with Fitbit devices

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I have had a blaze now since Christmas 2016 (actually 3 blazes in that time) the first ones screen stopped working after a month, the second one lasted about a year until it stopped syncing and then the screen died and the third one also has syncing problems, the screen is fading and now the buttons on the side don’t work! While Fitbit have replaced my original blaze twice (the second I was told it was a 1 time exception as the warranty exceed on my first blaze, neither the second or third made 365 days), the way I see it is per $100au I spend on an electronic device I expect it to last at least a year, this blaze cost $300 so 3 years is the minimum time I expect it to last (at least 1 of the 3 should anyway). My question is I am hoping to get some feedback on other Fitbit products such as versa, ionic etc. to get an idea if they are any good and if they are reliable (you know last more than a year and sync) or should I look else where such as motiv ring (looks really cool) or Garmin? I really like the Fitbit app but don’t want to waste anymore money, your help and feedback are greatly appreciated. Thank you

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @MattyP12, welcome to the Fitbit Community  Forums! 🙂

I'm very sorry to hear that the experience with your Fitbit Blaze trackers was not what you would expect. Feel free to check the comparison here for having an idea of the features of these two trackers and hopefully other users can share their experience so that you can have an idea of what to expect as well.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes