Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended notifications not saving properly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I began noticing this problem about a week ago...

While I love that with the recent updates, I can finally choose multiple apps to receive notifications from on my Blaze, I've run into a snag.

Because I was getting more group messages in Skype, which I didn't care to be notified of on the Blaze, I decided to uncheck it in the app notifications settings in the Fitbit app. It was fine for a day or so.

Usually a day or two later, I start seeing notifications from Skype on my Blaze again. I then go into the app notifications setting in the Fitbit app, and sure enough, Skype was somehow checked again.

I've had to uncheck Skype at least four times already. It just keeps coming back. Somehow this change is not getting saved properly.

Today I also encountered a separate issue, which I guess might have been caused by me rebooting the Blaze last night--no notifications came through to my Blaze. I went into the notifications settings, and it said I needed to enable notifications for Fitbit, and then took me to Android's "notification access" settings, where "Fitbit Notification Services" was already enabled... I had to uncheck and re-check it for notifications to come back...

Best Answer
20 REPLIES 20

It's great to welcome you @ablueberrygirl_.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. Could you please tell me which phone are you using? In the meantime, you can check if it is a compatible mobile device. Also, have you tried to log out and log back in to you account? If you haven't, you can try this and check if your app is updated.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes