Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firbit blaze won’t charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Got anew blaze for xmas. Battery run out and now the sceeen is blank and won’t charhe. Have tried everything that has been posted. So disappointed wiv this product. Won’t do anything 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I got my Blaze back in April of last year. I used it through July and since then it has sat in its box in my desk until three days ago. It was dead when I took it out and after a full day on the charger there was still nothing. I contacted support and they issued me a new charger which I got in today's mail. After several hours there was no change. When I take it off the charger it simply dies which means it's not charging at all. It has seen no action. Contacting support they issued me a new Blaze. Their support is AWESOME but this is not the first time I've had an issue with it and this makes the second time they've sent me a new one as the first wouldn't update it's firmware last spring. My suggestion: use Support. Have them send you a new one. Sell it to someone you know. Take that money and buy a different brand. I'm so disgusted with this company which is hard to say because when it works, man, it's impressive. It's easy to just assume that I don't take care of my stuff as you don't know me, but I'm real meticulous with my electronics. Garbage. Simply Garbage.

Best Answer