Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fit Bit Blaze Sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I love the new sleep stages, but what happened to the time to fall asleep details?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @jenniferlee. Great to see you in the Forums! 🙂

With sleep stages, the time to fall asleep doesn't show any longer. With trackers that you need to put in sleep mode as the Fitbit One for example, this can be done because you put the tracker in sleep mode and starting from that moment, it will start sensing how much it takes you to fall asleep but the Fitbit One doesn't have sleep stages.

Now, with the trackers that do support Sleep Stages wich works based on sleep autodetection. Autodetection is based on your movement. When you haven’t moved for about an hour, your tracker assumes that you’re asleep counting your sleep time from that point.

Hope I was clear with this. Let me know if you need anything else!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

If I start a sleep log will that give me the info?  I have the fit bit blaze.  I liked how I was able to see how long it took me to actually fall asleep.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @jenniferlee!

Unfortunately, at the moment, if you start a new sleep log, it will not give you that information as you will still need to wear your tracker to sleep to get your sleep information but your tracker will work based on autodetection. You could give it a try though and see what happens but I don't really think that would work.

If you have any other questions, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes