Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Blaze Heart Rate Monitor not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Heart rate monitor is not working.  It reads 70 no matter what and has been this way for a few days.

I've read several threads and tried all solutions: other wrist, different tightness on the band, moving the Blaze up my arm, restarting the Blaze, uninstalling and reinstalling the Blaze in the Fitbit App, checking to see that the heart rate is turned on on both the App and the Blaze, toggling the heart rate monitor between on, auto and off.  When turned to "auto" it shows that it's not reading any heart rate.  Green lights are strobing on the back as they have always done.  

This is incredibly frustrating and it looks like I'm not the only one having this problem.  Is there any solution for this?  

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the forums!

I would contact support. Please let them know all the trouble shooting you have done so far

http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Contacted support by phone.  The tried all the stuff I already tried and none of it worked.  They said they are escalating my case and would have someone call me in a few hours.  No call back yet and it's been over 8 hours.  

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @KJustin, thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself and @WendyB for stopping by.

I would like to know if you have heard back from our support team? Have you received a solution for this?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

No, still have not received a call back.

Justin Wirth

Moderator edit: personal info removed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @KJustin. I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further assistance. I know our team will be getting in touch with you soon.

See you around. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Just wanted readers of this thread to know that customer service has been on it and has communicated a number of times by email and phone.  Nobody was able to solve my problem and they determined it must be a hardware issue.  They are sending me a new Blaze, so I'm happy with that.  

Best Answer
0 Votes