Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Blaze acting strange

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

FitBit Blaze Going Crazy - Music Controls, Scrolling, notifications, trying to make my GPS and Location pair randomly.  I removed Fitbit from my phone.  Spent hours trying to reconnect it with the Fitbit screen fighting me every step of the way.  I listen to podcasts at work and the Fitbit is cycling through them without me doing anything.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @SleepyInTheGump, Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums!

I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling with getting your tracker to work the way it should 😕  Thanks a lot though for what you've tried so far.

From what you mentioned, I think you're missing giving your tracker a restart, so you could give that a try. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot and then, you can see if it seems to behave normally.

Please let me know how that goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

I tried that over and over and disconnected the Fitbit from my phone when restarting did not work.  I tried next day and it seemed to be fine.  

My Blaze is again acting crazy flipping the screen to notification options, pausing and playing my podcast, starting a run timer while I am sitting at my desk.  Now I am seeing that this product has been discontinued.  Why is it being discontinued?

Best Answer
0 Votes