Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Blaze battery problem

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my FitBit Blaze for about 4 months now and it's been incredibly useful. Last night, my device powered off on its own when it was almost full battery. Since then, I've tried to charge it only to see that the device powers on and stays at low battery--not charging. Once I remove it from the charging cradle, the device powers off again. I removed the device from the cradle and waited a full 24 hours before doing anything else. I again tried charging it--and with no luck. The FitBit logo appears, the home screen shows up, but I can't swipe left or right, so I'm stuck at the home screen(watch face). Leaving the device on the charging cradle causes the temperature warning to show up, and the device is at that point noticeable hot.

On the FitBit app, the charge level says "Battery Empty."

Is my FitBit Blaze done for?

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Jesse_F, welcome to the Community forums. Sorry for the late reply. 

Thank you for the information provided regarding the Blaze that is not charging properly or it's not responding. If this is related to the battery, please make sure that you've followed the steps provided in this article

If the device is charging, but the screen is completely black or turns off, make sure that you've also completed the restart procedure described here

Please keep me posted on the outcome. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes