Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze Is Looking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Blaze Keeps On Saying Looking 

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hi

If not already done, Feel free restarting the tracker & the phone

Hope it helps
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is this looking message @jessicalynn67 really being displayed on the Blaze? Or are you looking on the Fitbit app? If so which phone/computer is the app on? 

Have you restarted both the phone/coputer and the tracker? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried that but nothing happens

Sent from my iPod
Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s saying it on the Fitbit App

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does the issue occur when using Wifi or Mobile Internet? Feel free to turn off / on the internet router.

Best Answer
0 Votes

-Please make sure you are on the latest fitbit version and iOS version.  

-Do you have bluetooth on in multiple Apple devices?  

If so, please turn them off on all devices and turn back on only for the device you are syncing with.  This happened to me a couple of times.  

Also, please note, on iOS 11, bluetooth doesn't turn off from the control panel ... only turns off through your settings.  

Best Answer
I’ll have to try that

Sent from my iPod
Best Answer
0 Votes

My partner is having the same issue.  She just received the iPhone 8 Plus today, installed the app and now the app is "looking" for her Blaze.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good day!

Unfortunately there are literally hundreds of posts out there pertaining to this issue dating back as far as late 2016. Most of the suggested "fixes" are restarting tracker and or mobile device! Really!? That is hardly a fix at all, and a t a minimum a real pain in the neck.

I have had my Blaze for about a year now - it is my third as I have had repeated battery life issues etc.

My recommendation would be to return for a refund.

Sorry to rant on your post but I really feel bad for all of the fitness enthusiasts who are having these issues and getting no real answers.

Best!

Best Answer
0 Votes