Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My fit bit has stoped working please help

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi my fitbit blaze has just stopped working it ran out of change so charged it over night when i put it on the next morning the time was wrong tried syncing it to my phone wouldn't work so let it a bit still said the wrong time so i shut it down & now the green light aint on and it wont turn back on 😞 please any help 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Try resetting it three times in succession. Charge the Blaze. 

Delete the app from your phone and reinstall it. Turn the bluetooth on your phone on and off again. Delete the Blaze from your account and then install it again as if it were a new device. 

If none of that works, see if customer support can suggest anything else to try!

Hilary | UK

Charge, Aria, iPhone 4s, Mac

If this answer is helpful, please vote for it and/or mark it as a solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @Perri01 and @Hilary55 thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if you keep having inconveniences with your Blaze and to know if the suggestions provided by our friend worked?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having a problem, woke up this morning, the time was wrong, tried syncing it to my phone, it wouldn't. I delete the app from phone and reinstall. Turn the Bluetooth off, delete the Blaze from my account and then install it again as if it was a new device, but it now can’t be found now. I purchased this on 12/27 to replace my Charge2. Any help would be great!

Best Answer
0 Votes