Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze Stopped Charging

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Fitbit Blaze I received as a bday present from my brother in December 2018. I loved it but just recently it stopped charging. I got on the Fitbit Community and tried everything suggested...restart, change chargers, clean contacts...and it still doesn’t work. Actually, I was shocked to see how many complaints there are that are the same as mine. After trying all suggestions that were given on the Forum, it recommended I call customer service if nothing worked. I called and spoke with them and to my surprise, they told me my product was out of warranty and they would offer me a 25% discount toward the purchase of a new product. That is totally unacceptable. So basically, I’m being told that a product that cost my brother close to $150 is only good for 2 years and then you have to buy another! What a rip off. I’m really disappointed with this product and company!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the forums @msherdoiza

The warranty information is here - click to read

You said you received the Fitbit in December 2018?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the forums @msherdoiza

The warranty information is here - click to read

You said you received the Fitbit in December 2018?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven’t found anything about cleaning the contacts on the watch except to not use soap. What else works best for cleaning?

Had this for blaze  5 years and now won’t charge. Do the charging contacts wear out? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @txzoran13 my Blaze made it two years, so I'm not sure if the contacts wear out. I use rubbing alcohol. You can put it on a q-tip or on a toothbrush.

Best Answer
0 Votes