Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze Watch Faces

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I think that Fitbit should implement a way to change the colour of the watch faces. Like on the watch face 'Moment' we should be able to change the colour of the time to suit our own tastes. Because I know that I would use heaps of the other watchfaces if the had different colour options. And while they are at it they should add third party app support. So that we can see the weather and stuff on our watches. They should also make better use off the side buttons. 

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

I totally 2nd that. 

Best Answer

That's an awesome idea, with the colors. We might get lucky someday. Unfortunately, regarding the third party app support, we probably won't get that on the Blaze, maybe with future models.

Best Answer

I understand that third party app support most likely won't happen, but I think that they should allow third party watch faces like pebble did. I think it would also bring more people in because they can make their watch not a just a plain Fitbit blaze.

Best Answer

Totally agree. I like the setup of the new one, Multistat but would like if it wasn't pink.

Best Answer

I remember watching an interview on Youtube with a a guyfrom the company who said the watches have a lot more capeability than it had when it came out so it could be possible something more exciting is on the cards. 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Multistat watch face needs to have the option of different colors. I love the watch face, but pink just isn't my thing. It would be great in blue or orange.

Best Answer

I agree, I would use it but the colour isn't for me. I normally use moment (even though the colour is similar, it isn't as noticeable) or  Pop. I perfere moment though as it has the date.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here is the link to the Feature Suggestion page, give it a thumbs up! 

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Fitbit-Blaze-Watch-face-colour-choices/idi-p/191...

Best Answer
0 Votes

YES! Great ideas, totally agree with you.

Best Answer
0 Votes