Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze and HTC One ME

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a HTC One ME and am planning to buy a fitbit Blaze. i have checked the compatible devices and did not find HTC one ME among them, can any one on fitbit team help advice if the blaze would wor kwith my phone. i would really not like to waste my money or be forced to change my phone.

Please i need this as soon as possible.

thanks guys

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Technically your phone has the necessary hardware, but if it hasn't been certified by Fitbit there is no way to be certain. Can you borrow a friend's tracker and see if you can pair it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks alot Patruns,

I only wished i had someone around i could borrow from. Well i will buy it and take a chance.

Would give you guys feedback before the weekend.

thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Ojanta welcome to the Fitbit Community! I was reviewing the list of supported devices and noticed that the HTC One ME it's not listed. Please note that some devices are not in the list of compatible devices but that does not mean are not compatible. Is just that we cannot guarantee that all the feature will work or it wont present any issue in the future as it has not being fully tested. Nowadays high end devices are built with the same core specification, so is hard to find a device which is not compatible and is rare to find a device which wont be compatible at all. @SunsetRunner thanks for your cooperation! 🙂 

I'll be around if you have any questions! 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Angela,

Thanks alot just got the fitbit yesterday, it works well with my HTC One ME.

The only problem i have is that my calls, text and mails notification isnt active. i have tried to activated from the fitbit app, by clickin on device general and call and text notification. but it still not working.

I can i make this work.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Ojanta did you set up notifications as instructed here? Also please notice that only test and call notification are available, on the next firmwares update the email notifications feature will be available. Keep an eye for any update about this. 

Let me know if you have any questions! 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Blaze is great working fine. i hope we get bbm update, facebook and a few other more alert on blaze. Also call regect on blaze like the microsoft smart band.

Blaze is made of very good and quality materials, which is very durable. battery life kool. colors kool, navigation great.  I will buy the blaze over again and again. it works with HTC ONE ME  perfectly.

thanks guys

Best Answer
0 Votes