Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze blinking screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze has been blinking the Fitbit logo for about 30 minutes now and I’ve tried to reset by pressing the left button and bottom right at the same time- it’s not working. Ive held it for more than 10-12 seconds and nothing is happening.

I’ve only had this for 2 months 😞

any help on how to fix the issue?

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Aimmmmsgl, it's good to see you around for the first time in the forums. Sorry for the late reply. 

Thank you for confirming that you already tried the restart procedure. I've gone ahead and sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance, so you should be getting a reply soon.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Davide,

I am experiencing the same problem. The logo is blinking on the screen, but the Blaze was working earlier today. It will not restart. When I hold down the buttons to restart it seems to pause momentarily around 10 seconds, but continues to blink even if I’m holding the restart buttons. I don’t know what else to do. Suggestions?? This has never happened before. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Mhilbun115, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums.  Sorry for the late reply. 

Thank you for the information provided about the logo that is blinking on the screen and confirming that you already tried the suggested steps. 

I've sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance with this, but was informed that you already have a case created or that you already got in touch with them. 

Let me know if you have further questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit blaze is working well just an hour ago.  Now suddenly it has been having a blinking fitbit logo for an hour already.  Cannot reset and nothing can be done to make it work.

please let me know how to resolve this issue asap.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @TomT99, thank you for your reply and confirming that you already tried all the suggested steps. Sorry for the late response. 

I've proceeded to send your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance with this, but was informed that you already have a case created or that you already got in touch with them. 

Keep me posted on the outcome. 

Best Answer
0 Votes