Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze display corrupted

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased a Fitbit Blaze for Christmas and it has recently stopped working. All I can see on the face of the blaze are 3 blue blinking diamonds. I have tried resetting and nothing happens. I now have 3 blue blinking diamonds and a red line going across the screen.

Any help would be appreciated.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @Ginny.NewYork if the reset doesn't do any hint, then it might be time to look in the top right corner of this page, or under help in the app, then contact.fitbit.com. 

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Forums @Ginny.NewYork and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if you were able to contact our support team? If you haven't do this yet, could you please provide me with a picture where I can see the damage on your Blaze screen?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Thanks for your help.

I will try and contact the company and see what they can do to help.

thanks again

Best Answer

Hello and many thanks for getting in touch.

i have not tried to contact the support team but will do so today.

I will try and figure out how to send you a photo on this device and forum. I have not used this before.

Kindest regards,

Ginny

Best Answer

Defective fitbit blazeDefective fitbit blazeDefective fitbit blazeDefective fitbit blaze

Best Answer

Hello @Ginny.NewYork please send this photo when contacting support.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back with the attachments @Ginny.NewYork and @Rich_Laue for stopping by.

My recommendation here, is to keep an eye to your inbox for further assistance. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

See you around. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes