Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze doesn't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Product was purchased through an unauthorized reseller (ebay-goodguys), it is not covered by our warranty. Unbelievable explanation as goodguys is not autherized seller according to fitbit. Fitbit is a rip off.
Never recommend to anyone. Very disappointed.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Cannot get warranty from ebay as well.

This is outrageous as I spent $175 for not working fitbit blaze.

Best Answer
0 Votes

What have you tried so far to get round the charging problems? Does it show any signs of life at all?

Fitbit have a troubleshooting guide at https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1190/

The most likely fix is to use a different USB power source such as the one you use for your phone.

Best Answer

@SunriseRun398 @SteveH Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community.

@SunriseRun398 I'm very sorry to hear about the inconveniences you have experienced with your Fitbit Blaze. For the list of authorized retailers you can visit this link. If necessary, you can check out here the Fitbit Return Policy and Warranty..

Like @SteveH mentioned, if you haven't done it already, please give a try to our troubleshooting steps to resolve battery issues. Additionally, if by any chance you know someone with a Fitbit Blaze, please borrow the charging cable to see if it does the trick.

Let me know if you have any questions. Keep on stepping.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you bought it from EBay you need to get with the seller and see what your options are.

EBay is not a confirmed Partner. so you are taking your chances

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes