Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze frame not fitting with the pebble

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a new Blaze pebble kindly provided by Fitbit to replace a faulty one. 

I managed to find a Fitbit branded stainless bracelet and frame and received it today, however the pebble is slightly loose and rattles. It has a 1mm movement in any direction. Up and down, side to side, front to back. 

As if the rubber bumpers are worn or compressed. Or the frame is simply too big. 

Can the bumpers be replaced?

Where could I obtain a new OE Frame in the hope it’s tighter? 

The third party strap I have is a secure rattle free fit, and I was hoping this would be the same. A little disappointing. 

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

Welcome to the forums!

Because it is a third part band. You need to contact the seller to send it back.

Hope to see you around the forums!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Maybe I am misunderstanding your question as it not really clear. Can you explain it better?

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

Its not a third party strap and frame. It’s an official Fitbit one. This is the one with a loose fit. They retail at £89.99

Another band I have that is a third party make ( costing £6 for strap and frame ) no rattle. 

I expected a better fit on the frame made by Fitbit. The strap itself is nice. The frame is plain sloppy. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit never offered the frame by itself @Bikespod I'm wondering if it was  purchased through Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s a Fitbit strap and frame. Made by Fitbit, packaged by Fitbit, Fitbit branded, it’s Fitbits own product. 

I’m asking if I can get a replacement frame from Fitbit, but it seems not, if you are correct. 

Ridiculous  on a £90 item, that you would need to spend another £90 to replace a far cheaper easily removable component. 

So are you saying it’s third party only then for a replacement?

its impossible to get a frame from them?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don’t worry, I’ll just contact Fitbit directly. 

I’d really like to get a proper Fitbit one, but if that’s impossible, I was hoping someone might come up with a recommendation of good 3rd party frame. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Contacting Fitbit would definitely get a better answer than asking for an opinion from the community of Fitbit Users who have no say in what Fitbit will offer..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

I was hoping the community may have had experience with regards to obtaining a frame from Fitbit, or as I eluded to previously, be able to give feedback on good quality 3rd party frames, to avoid the eBay lottery with 3 week wait to receive something substandard from China. 

I’ve now contacted Fitbit support. 

Thanks for your time. 

Nick

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had third party frames from 4 different sources on amazon and 3 of them looked identical and seemed to be better than fitbits.  The 4th is a heavier frame the stick above and covers the outside edge of the glass giving more protection. This is also the only frame, I have 5, that the pebble does not shift a little with the original Fitbit makes being the worse.

When it comes to Fitbit frames, this board has a lot of complaints about Fitbit not offering only a frame.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That’s good to know. So fairly pointless trying to source a Fitbit one then. 

Funnily enough I’ve ordered one of those cover all the edges type from China about an hour ago, to see if it’s any good. 

The original design does seem to pointlessly expose the fragile edge of the LCD. 

Hopefully it’ll be a good one. 

I’ve swapped out the loose Fitbit one for the £6 frame for now so it doesn’t fall out when I remove the blaze for showering. 

Shame it’s not waterproof. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Bikespod, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that this replacement frame you got didn't work very well with your Fitbit Blaze pebble and thanks for letting us know!

As @Rich_Laue said, Fitbit doesn't offer the frame by itself so it's strange that you got this apparently from Fitbit. However, I'm glad you were able to get in touch with the Support Team for them to help you out with this. If you need anything else, let us know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

It wasn’t a replacement frame, as is made clear in the original post. It was the original Fitbit frame that came with the strap, second hand from eBay. 

Fitbit support were unable to help, apart from suggesting I bought a new strap and frame at the cost of £60. 

I bought a third party frame from Amazon for £7 that has the gaps filled in top and bottom of the frame. Perfect fit, well made, buttons work. Fragile screen edges protected. Perfect. 

Best Answer
0 Votes