Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze locked up

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  • I woke up the other morning after wearing my Fitbit Blaze to bed and it flashes the Fitbit logo repeatedly. It's like it's trying to restart but can't boot up. Anything I can do?
Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

It's great to have you here @Robb13425! This is super weird. Since, the display isn't working at all. You may want to restart it. Also, can you please make sure that it's syncing properly? 

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Robb13425

here is 3 things you can do 1. You can try to restart it and see if that works 2. You car out it on the charger and after a little while take it off and see if it works then 3. Just get really ticked and send it back 😉 just kidding 

hope this helps a little bit

Best Answer
0 Votes

it will not reset and it will not sync. my app on my iphone does not recognize it. i put it on the charger and the display has lines on it, but it's not screen damage because the lines change IMG_1195.JPG

IMG_1202.JPG

IMG_1203.JPG

IMG_1204.JPG

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the advice @ct-7567@Robb13425 I appreciate the pictures that you've provided. Keep an eye on your inbox for next steps. Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Same problem here. blaze has fitbit logo repeatedly flashing on/off and cannot do anything with it. whether on strap or tethered to laptop via usb. can leave it to discharge the try to start from fresh does the same.

Please help.

thanks,

DaveyR

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @DaveyR! Thanks for the details that you've mentioned. I've sent you a PM for further details. 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue with my Blaze.  I have completed all the recommendations without any success.  Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dwilcott @DaveyR...I had to file for a warranty replacement. The process is relatively easy and mostly painless. I received my replacement unit, re-syncing was easy and all has been well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That has happened to me as well, I haven’t been able to do anything with it for the past 2 weeks. I have tried everything but nothing happens, not all of the images above are the same as mine but I still get some as well as other glitches occurring! What can I do to get my Fitbit to work again?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @Flechon! Thanks for the troubleshoot you've done. I would like you to confirm you've performed a restart and if you can provide with more details about the issue you're having. 

- Is the display properly working?

- Are you getting any type of error?

- Are you able to provide me with a screenshot of what you're getting?

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
The Fitbit stays on this screen and it doesn’t go off this screen. When
it’s out of battery it only shows half of the the battery sign and that’s
it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @Flechon. I've shared your post with our Support team and they mentioned that you already have an open case with them, please continue troubleshooting this via email. 

Catch you later! Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes