Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze not connecting HELP PLEASE

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have not used my blaze in some months. Now that I'm trying to connect, sync and update NOTHING IS WORKING! I read somewhere to try to connect on your computer but when I tried it's asking me for a "dongle"? Which obviously I don't have or I'd know what that was. It's been "connecting" to my phone for the last hour and I don't know how to bypass this. I deleted the app and the device off the app and basically tried to start new when the device wouldn't update which brought me to this pickle. Anyone have any answers?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the forums!

Try these steps on. Sometimes I have had to do it a few times

1) Restart your device

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186/?q=restart&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

In your smartphone, with your Bluetooth turned off,
1) Go to your Setting >Application Manager > Fitbit App
2) Clear Cache and Clear Data and Uninstall
3) Reinstall the app, and allow the app to turn on your smartphone's Bluetooth when prompted

In your fitbit app, go to your device, and:
1) Turn ON All-Day Sync
2) Turn OFF Always Connected

Check out the discussions boards! A lot going on and I'm sure you have some contributions as well!
Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@Yoguimonster first thing I'm going to assume is that the blaze has been restarted using the 2 button press, and the phone has been restarted.

Lets make sure the Blsze is at least 50% charged.

You say you removed the Blaze from your Fitbut axcount, but did you remove it from the phone? This is done through the phones Bluetooth settings screen. 

Your right removing the Blaze from your account will not fix the sync issue whixh still exists.

Now the next thing i would try is a complete shutdown of the Blaze through its settings menu, and a shutdown of the phone.

There also is sime help at

Http://help.fitbit.com/q=setup

There also will be tips on comunication problems at http://help.fitbit.com/q=setup

Best Answer

Welcome to the forums!

Try these steps on. Sometimes I have had to do it a few times

1) Restart your device

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186/?q=restart&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

In your smartphone, with your Bluetooth turned off,
1) Go to your Setting >Application Manager > Fitbit App
2) Clear Cache and Clear Data and Uninstall
3) Reinstall the app, and allow the app to turn on your smartphone's Bluetooth when prompted

In your fitbit app, go to your device, and:
1) Turn ON All-Day Sync
2) Turn OFF Always Connected

Check out the discussions boards! A lot going on and I'm sure you have some contributions as well!
Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
I've done all of these things, except remove from my phone which I will try
next!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Removing from my Bluetooth helped the connection process!! THANKS! It's now updating.... To be continued.... lol

Best Answer

I glad it is working @Yoguimonster.

Removing the tracker from the phones Bluetooth is usually tge third thing i suggest. For me if the phone restart doesnt work, i do a shutdown of the phone, when it comes to the Charge 2 ive never gad to go further.

Best Answer
You guys were EXTREMELY helpful!! I got it to work! Yay! Now, hopefully it
won't break down again when I try to sync it!
Best Answer
0 Votes