Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze not keeping its charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am noticing that my Fitbit blaze is no longer holding its charge as it use to. I charged mine fully on Weds afternoon and I woke up this morning, Friday, to find it had gone dead. (less than 48 hrs)

I have now put in on re-charge, but this is the third time that the Blaze only holds a full charge for less than 48 hrs in the last month.

Has anyone else found the same is happening to theirs and is their a remedy I can try, or is it a case of contacting Fitbit Support for advice?

Any suggestions please?

John

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @SunsetRunner, you do not mention how old your Blaze is. but as I am sure you are aware, all rechargeable batteries have a limited life and performance will deteriorate over time.  You can minimise the gradual deterioration of modern lithium ion batteries by avoiding deep discharges as much as possible and by keeping the battery topped up.  Little and often works best.

You also might want to clean the contacts to make sure you are getting a good charge each time, and please see this help article on how to maximise battery life

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes