Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze not syncing with phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

3 weeks ago my Blaze stopped syncing to my iphone. My Blaze is relatively new. Had it for less than 6 months. 

I tried everything that was mentionned here, nothing worked.

I have contacted the fitbit support, all they could tell me was that they are "working" on the issue. 

It's getting really frustrating. It's 2018 and this issue has been around since 2016. 

Getting desperate 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @CarrMaly. Grea to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems getting your Blaze to sync with your phone. Now, I'd like to know if you've made sure that your phone is in the list of compatible devices. If not, please check the list here.

Once you've verified that your phone is in the list of compatible devices, you can try to restart your both, your tracker and your phone. For restarting your tracker, you can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

Once you've done that, you can try to set it up as a new device. For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem.

Let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have an iPhone 6s.

I have tried all that. Been trying everything for the last 3 weeks. Even deleting app, creating a new Fitbit account, restarting my phone multiple times.
Nothing seems to work. I have just updated my software, both the phone and the Fitbit app.

Malynda Carron
Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze won't connect with my Android phone. I've tried all of your suggestions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’ve been trying for 3 weeks. Everything they have suggested. I have even contacted the Fitbit support. After a while they even stop replying.
Now I don’t know what I should do. But this is really upsetting.

Malynda Carron
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there anything else I can do? I have read and tried all the solutions posted here. Nothing works. Do you have any other ways to fix this? tired of reading the same copy-paste standard response all the moderators are giving out. 

Yes, it's really frustrating. 200+ for a faulty watch 

Best Answer
0 Votes