Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze not tracking correctly during my Kickboxing Class

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello!

I started Kickboxing classes two weeks ago, and my wife gave me the FitBit Blaze which I love!....But it happened more than twice now, that after class I was not getting the results in calories burned or steps taking or even the heart rate showing properly.  First I thought it was because I was leaving the cellphone on my back and was not syncing ...But yesterday I took the phone to the front and I had a very intense class and after I was even more sad....the calories burned were showing only 90!!!!

I am wrapping my hands and wrist over the Blaze.  Maybe that is the reason?....How do I use wraps and gloves and have my Blaze working properly? HELP

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey there @JonjonPty44, a warm welcome to the Community.

It's great to hear that you are loving your Blaze. Now, could you tell me how are you logging this activity, are you manually logging it, are you letting SmartTrack work or are you selecting this directly from the Blaze?

My recommendation here, is to select this activity directly from your Blaze, if you don't have the kickboxing option on the tracker, you can add it by doing the following from your Fitbit app:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account icon.
  2. Tap Exercise Shortcuts.
  3. To add a new shortcut, tap the + icon and select an exercise. 
  4. To remove a shortcut, swipe left on an exercise name. 

Just make sure that the gloves don't touch the display to avoid stopping the activity.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes