Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze reset doesn't work

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday my fitbit blaze shut down  because the battery was low. I've charged it last night, but now the clock isn't correct. the fitbit won't sync with my (android) app. I've had this problem in the past but I could Always fix it by resetting the blaze and deleting and installing the app. When I press the left and bottom right button to restart, the fitbit logo appears, but after 5 seconds the screen goes back to the clock and syncing still doesn't work.

Now I'm left with a fitbit that counts steps, but doesn't show the correct time.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Personally i first try a tracker restart, then a phone restart. Especially since i don't restart my android phone enough and tyey really should be restarted at least once a week to at least free up memory.

I had to restart the phone last night to get it to sync.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hey there @kleyten.  Great to see you in the Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry that your tracker seems not to be syncing properly. I think this can be solved by setting up your tracker as a new device.

Try to restart it again. As you already know, you can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot. Once you've done this, proceed to the setup process.

For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Personally i first try a tracker restart, then a phone restart. Especially since i don't restart my android phone enough and tyey really should be restarted at least once a week to at least free up memory.

I had to restart the phone last night to get it to sync.

Best Answer

I will never recommend a blaze to anyone.

its absolutely ridiculous that you have to delete the app, turn off/on your phone, don't use wifi, turn off/on bluetooth. install blaze as a new device over and over again. and god forbid you let the battery get low or it won't display the correct time unless you jump through the above hoops and more.

This takes up way to much of my valuable time to get it to work.I'm officially done with it!

Smart marketing on FitBits part to sell at discount to healthcare, but even good marketing can't keep it selling.

Best Answer