Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly report not correct

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Had my Blaze for over 3 months now. The weekly report has not been right once. It keeps saying the same figure: 10,281 less than last week. I keep being told the engineers are working on it. You would have thought they would have sorted out the problems with the Blaze before releasing new models. They expect me to do all the running about instead of sending a courier to collect it when they know I am riddled with osteoarthritis. I wish I'd never bought it. 

Moderator edit: format and updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Hi, @ALBERT77, the issue with the weekly reports is not a problem with your Blaze.  It is an issue affecting all users of all models of Fitbit -- it is a software error in the app and not in any particular device.  Hopefully it will be resolved soon.  In the meantime returning yur Blaze for a replacement will make no difference.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
Dear Fitbit and Julia.Do you not think it prudent to have fixed the errors before bringing out new models??? Why should I be the one doing all the running around to get a refund. I paid for delivery. The least Fitbit could do is collect it. Under the sale of goods act, I have not had a years trouble free use. I have had MONTHS of disappointment. Please collect it and refund me.Blessings Albert 

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @ALBERT77, if you want to return your Fitbit you will need to arrange this directly with Fitbit Customer Support on contact.fitbit.com.  This is really a peer to peer help forum rather than a way of communicating directly with Fitbit.

Best Answer

Duplicate post 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If people only report a problem in the community of Fitbit users and no one brings it to the attention of Fitbit. Would you expect Fitbit to realize that there is a problem @ALBERT77

It was only a few days ago that the developers where made aware of this. 

Since it is not a tracker problem you will find the main thread on this pinned in the Fitbit.com board. 

Best Answer

@Rich_Laue, to be fair this was raised with Fitbit some weeks, not some days, ago.  But as I have pointed out above, and you have repeated, this is not a tracker problem, but a software problem with the weekly report.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes you are correct in what you say, this was pointed out some weeks ago,not some days. Do you really think that this makes it somehow better??? If anything it makes it worse as it shows that the issue is not being addressed BlessingsAlbert
Best Answer
0 Votes

@ALBERT77, no, of course I don't think that is better.  I was just correcting the information.  

Fitbit have confirmed that they are aware and working on it, but they do not announce dates for fixes/ updates.  And, of course, I don't think either your or I know how difficult it may be to address, or even how the error arose because we are not privy to the details of how the program works.

Best Answer
Dear Rich. I have reported this to fitbit every week for months. They are well aware. Whether they care is another issue. Think first
Best Answer
0 Votes

Dear Rich. I have reported it to fitbit every week for months. They are well aware of the problem. Whether they care is another issue. Think first

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dear Julia G. I fear I owe you an apology. When it was mentioned that they have known for weeks not days I got completely the wrong end of the stick. I've had my Blaze since July. I have telephoned fit it every single week since then as the weekly report has never been correcton. It seems stuck on + or - 10,281 steps than the previous week. Please accept my sincere apologies.

Blessings.

Albert

Best Answer
0 Votes