Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze screen won't swipe

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All of a sudden this morning my blaze will not swipe so that I can see my steps, track my exercise, etc.  It does swipe up and down to show notifications.  Any suggestions?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
32 REPLIES 32

I am having the same problem. I was working at the clinic and I got water in it. I don’t know what to do. I have tried everything too. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you fix yours sir? I have tried everything and it still won’t swipe. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Not sure about the water, but if you hold left button and bottom right button until it resets, that should fixed the swipe.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks so much.  This totally works!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! It worked. You must hold until Fitbit logo pops up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

In other words, you’re saying that we buy our watches for 2.5 years and then it’ok if it does not work and it’s my problem!?  I happen to wear mine everyday because I need the stats everyday!!

I wonder if you will answer my answer my question this time!

Best Answer
0 Votes

You have not answered my questions the first time and i have called the support staff and did everything they told me.  Nothing works! All the replies I got were very negative so what now?  And don’t make me call support staff another time please!

thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

We are only repeating ourselves!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I even priced the other models and I am not prepared to be disappointed again!

Francine

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fixed my problem! Awesome! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Sir for your tech savvy.  You helped me tremendously this morning. Have a great day!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit would’nt swipe left.  The left and right lower button held together didn’t work.  Resetting by holding them down and resetting worked.  Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes