Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze stopped working?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit blaze stopped working mid-day yesterday. Thought it was just a dead battery so I tried to charge all night and it still would not turn on this morning. Have tried multiple reset functions like holding the buttons in 10-15 seconds, and then pushing the watch down in the charging device to ensure it was making contact. Everything I have tried has not seemed to work as it will still not turn on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Mine has stopped working overnight as well.  I’m not sure what has happened...won’t charge or even reset.  Any help is much appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You guys and a whole lot of other people.  I gave up on it after they offered me 25% off on a new one.  I’ve only had this for 18 months.  I bought a Garmin Vivosmart 4.  So far, I am loving it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

After it was known my Blaze warranty had expired, I decided to take the back off and examine the internal connections.  (I’m a manufacturing engineer.). Inside the unit Fitbit use the same spring loaded pins as the charging pod to electrically connect the charging pads on the Blaze to the main circuit board.  There was some dirt on 2 of the 4 pads on the circuit board.  After cleaning that off, I reassembled the Blaze and because the battery was so dead, it took a minute or two in the charging pod before the Blaze began to charge again.  You may try doing this before you toss it and get a new one.  You will need a T3 Torx head screw driver to remove the 4 screws.  Hope the helps someone!

Best Answer
0 Votes