Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not showing email content

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've owned a Fitbit Blaze for a year now and recently switched from an iPhone to and Android phone.  When I had the iPhone I would receive several lines of any email coming in which was enough to know whether to pull out my phone or not, now with the Android device I am only receive the first 3 words of an email. What happened? I used the Gmail app on the iPhone and also use the Gmail app on the Android.  Also on the iPhone the Blaze symbol was a white envelope with red highlights (much like Gmail does it) on the Android the Blaze symbol is an orange envelope.  Any help or suggestions would be great!

Thanks

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Great to see you around @JonDavidL. I would like to know if you keep having issues with the email content on your Blaze? If you do, could you please tell me how you set up the notifications? Are you able to see the Blaze icon on your Dashboard? In the meantime, I recommend restarting your Blaze.

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Thanks for reaching out.  My drop down on Android says at the bottom "Fitbit Notifications. Fitbit notifications are running."  So it isn't an issue of NOT receiving my email, it's that it only shows about 3 words (usually the subject line) and then "..." but nothing more.  On my iPhone it would show most of the email on the Blaze.  Also if I touch the message it says "gmail" at the bottom right but the symbol is an orange envelope.  On my iPhone the Blaze would display a the white and red envelope.  I can't figure out what it going on.  The lack of full email is making the Blaze less useful.  I picked up a Garmin Vivosmart to compare and it is receiving full email notification.  I prefer the Fitbit App and was hoping to move on to the Ionic soon, but this notification issue on Android is making me hesitate now.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

To anyone else reading this thread. This is not the solution.  I never did hear back from my second post.  Very disappointed in my Fitbit Help Forum experience. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having exactly the same problem. Did a live chat, didn't solve the problem 😔

Best Answer
0 Votes