Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze switching off tracking when running

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My blaze is stopping my tracking when running. I’m running in a tracksuit top that covers the blaze so it might be tapping when running but I think it’s foreseeable and many people wear tracksuit tops. Can You fix that by changing the software please as it’s defeating the object of a fitness tracker 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Its the same with my Blaze. Adding to that, my Blaze syncs with my phone but once in Exercise mode it wont allow a connection to my phone for GPS tracking. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze also stopped tracking my run today. I felt it buzzing at the half mile markers throughout the run, but when I went to check my stats at the end of the run the only thing logged in were my steps.  It didn't track any exercise at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Mimilicious@Wielkibonzo and @Ktfried welcome to the Community!

There are cases in which the screen of the Blaze is grazed by a sleeve and therefore it steps recording the selected activity. I recommend taking a look at the Lock tracker while exercising request, vote for it and leave your comment.

See you later. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer