Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze won't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Blaze won't charge at all.  The contacts are all clean and there is no visible damage. It just died suddenly.  Is there an easy solution, other than replacing it? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

My Fitbit cannot be charged anymore, I plug it into the charger and nothing happens.  The device is undamaged. 

Is there a way to get a charger sent to me?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Sean2112  if you're under warranty and there is a problem with the charger unit, Fitbit might send you one. Customer support can see more on their end as to your charger still working. You try contacting them?

Fitbit customer support is doing their best, but right now be prepared for longer wait times. Please be patient. Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
Other contact options:

USA: click

Canada: click for options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hello,

As the subject states, my Fitbit will not charge.  I put it into the charger and nothing happens.  I am not sure if it is the charger or the device.  I have tried different USB ports on my computer, and no difference. 

Is there a way to know if it is the charger or device?  I don't want to buy a charger if it is the device.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had the device for four years. Would it still be under warranty?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sean2112  it's not under warranty at this point. Mine made it two years before it simply died on the charger. You might want to look at the new styles of Fitbit. The Versa series replaced the Blaze.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer