Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app update for Android

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
This morning I noticed my phone updated the Fitbit app to 2.21.2. So far no problems. ☺
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 on Android 6.0.1, Fitbit Blaze (17.8.401.3)
Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I noticed this, too, but just went with my iPhone today.

I prefer the iOs app - there isn't much in it but it just feels slicker than android (and faster at syncing).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @AZPete and @Fosse66 it's great to have you here! I also use the Android app on my phone it is up to date and working properly! 😉 

Hope to see you around more often! Woman Very Happy

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had issues with my phone rebooting spontaneously since I reinstalled the Fitbit app.  I've got a Samsung Galaxy Note III running Lollipop (v. 5.0?). I deleted other apps such as my ADP app that was installed after the Fitbit app and it hasn't made any difference. I had deleted the app before I got my Blaze, but reinstalled it.

I can't tell what version of the Fitbit app I'm running is, but I'm still searching my phone. Any suggestions?

Do or do not. There is no try.
Best Answer
0 Votes
My thought would be to delete the fitbit app and see if the phone keeps rebooting.
To find the app version go to your phone settings applications and scroll down to fitbit
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Meghann1965! Are you still experiencing issues with your app? Did you try to uninstall the Fitbit app as suggested by @Rich_Laue

Catch you later! 😉 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes