Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I just bought my blaze watch yesterday and everything was working great, I am now not receiving text messages anymore. I have an iPhone and it was working up until an hour ago.. Does anyone have any input??? Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hey there @Kelliott14. Welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂

Please make sure that on your Blaze, notifications are enabled. For doing this, from the clock face, swipe your finger down and the option for notifications will appear and you can make sure it's set to On.

Also, you can try to remove your tracker from your account (make sure you first sync to avoid losing any data) and then to set it up as a new device. You can do this by going to the account section on your dashboard and here, you can select "Set up a new device" and just follow the set up process. After that, make sure to go to your device settings and in Notifications, enable them and follow the pairing process.

Hope this helps and let me know if you needa nything else!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi there! Thanks for responding, i just checked and my notifications are on, so I tried your second recommendation and still no luck. I am receiving calls just not texts! I'm not sure why

Kristin Elliott
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hmmm weird, @Kelliott14... 

Let's try something else. Please from your dashboard, tap on the picture of your Blaze. This will take you to your Blaze settings and here scroll down to Notifications. Make sure that all three are enabled (call notifications, text notifications and calendar nitifications if you'd like).

If the three of them are enabled, go to your bluetooth settings on your phone. Here you will find your Blaze so tap on it and choose "Forget device". After that, go back to the notifications settings on the Fitbit app and turn them on again and it will start pairing your tracker so just follow the process and then see if it works fine.

Let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes