Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit blaze can't change the time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been given a fit bit blaze that was my sisters. I am unable to change the time on it as it's wrong. I have downloaded the instructions and followed them but still unable to change it. I have tried everything so any help would be much appreciated. Thank you. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's great to have you as a new member of our Community @Abzfab100, welcome! My apologies for the delay.

Thanks for trying those steps. That's a pretty weird thing. If you've already created a Fitbit Account with your personal information and finished the set up process. Your Blaze should be taking the time of the device you're using to sync. Check this article: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

Your Fitbit App should be changing automatically with your phone if the App has the "Automatic Time Zone" on in the "Advance Settings" in the option Time Zone. I would like to know why don't you use the "Automatic" in both phone and Fitbit App.

• Check that your phone has this option on:

1. On the Setting on your phone
4. Tap "General."
5. Tap "Date & Time."
6. Ensure that "Set Automatically" is ON.
7. Reopen the Fitbit app. The issue should now be resolved.

• Also restart you phone and Fitbit device to make sure that is not a hardware issue.  
  • If the "Automatic Time Zone" is not changing try these steps that some users tried a couple of months ago in regards of this issue. 

I'm sure this will work, keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's great to have you as a new member of our Community @Abzfab100, welcome! My apologies for the delay.

Thanks for trying those steps. That's a pretty weird thing. If you've already created a Fitbit Account with your personal information and finished the set up process. Your Blaze should be taking the time of the device you're using to sync. Check this article: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

Your Fitbit App should be changing automatically with your phone if the App has the "Automatic Time Zone" on in the "Advance Settings" in the option Time Zone. I would like to know why don't you use the "Automatic" in both phone and Fitbit App.

• Check that your phone has this option on:

1. On the Setting on your phone
4. Tap "General."
5. Tap "Date & Time."
6. Ensure that "Set Automatically" is ON.
7. Reopen the Fitbit app. The issue should now be resolved.

• Also restart you phone and Fitbit device to make sure that is not a hardware issue.  
  • If the "Automatic Time Zone" is not changing try these steps that some users tried a couple of months ago in regards of this issue. 

I'm sure this will work, keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes