Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit blaze customisation

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I need customisation of interface,(menu style viewing styles... i.e grid or  list or some kind  of smart group,there should be some more fun with it just rather than basic features.Its good for what it is but still it can go far more than what it is right now I dont know why people have still not been bored with the same interface i think fitbit's hardware is very good but UI seems to be too simple there should be more support of third party apps and the screen should have more apps that actually uses the blaze full potential hope ill be heard by one of fhe fitbit's team, vote to get new stable features and customisations (less or no.buggy) in future for more stable fun.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Chronos90. Great to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your feedback with us, I really appreciate it!

I was able to actually find two feature suggestions about this. You can check this one for customizing the Blaze's UI but at the same time, I was able to find this other one for customizing the Blaze's Menu. On this second one, it is marked as "Not currently planned" so I don't think that our team is thinking on implementing something like this in a near future.

As you may know, we have now the Fitbit Ioinic available which works with apps (since it's a smart watch) and you have more freedom at the moment of customizing it. Feel free to give it a look.

Again, thanks for stepping in to the community and anything else I can help you with, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @Chronos90. Great to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your feedback with us, I really appreciate it!

I was able to actually find two feature suggestions about this. You can check this one for customizing the Blaze's UI but at the same time, I was able to find this other one for customizing the Blaze's Menu. On this second one, it is marked as "Not currently planned" so I don't think that our team is thinking on implementing something like this in a near future.

As you may know, we have now the Fitbit Ioinic available which works with apps (since it's a smart watch) and you have more freedom at the moment of customizing it. Feel free to give it a look.

Again, thanks for stepping in to the community and anything else I can help you with, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

So will I be able to receive new updates from fitbit for my blaze or its just the end of update for it and do you mean because of Ionic,Blaze is just over for new updates it is typically just the same watch as Ionic just some added features on Ionic anyways lets see about future updates getting in blaze

Best Answer