Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit blaze will not sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit please will not sync and  now it won't connect via blue tooth to my phone. Been on going since yesterday. Please help. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I would try restarting your phone and then restarting your fitbit using this procedure:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If your Fitbit Blaze, Fitbit Ionic, or Fitbit Versa doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again.

Give this a few tries as it doesn't always work. If it still won't sync after that then there are some more ideas to try in this help file: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866/

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I would try restarting your phone and then restarting your fitbit using this procedure:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  3. If your Fitbit Blaze, Fitbit Ionic, or Fitbit Versa doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again.

Give this a few tries as it doesn't always work. If it still won't sync after that then there are some more ideas to try in this help file: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866/

Best Answer
Thanks. I done everything apart from switching me phone off. It has worked now. Thanks for your help.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer

Great to see you around @SunsetRunner and @SteveH thanks for stopping by.

I am glad to see here that your syncing issue has been resolved by doing the instructions our friend provided. If you need anything else, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I have tried turning off, restarting both phone and blaze but still says it can’t find my blaze. I have a iPhone 6s and have tried the help forums with no luck

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you.   This process worked!

@SteveH wrote:

Best Answer
0 Votes