Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit blaze will not turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was at the gym this morning my Fitbit blaze worked fine had taken it off to go for a shower now it will not turn back on the battery was half full. I've tried the buttons to start it up but it will not turn on . I've had it for just over a month. Please can someone help? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Try resetting it - you may need to do this more than once (three times in succession is recommended).

1. Press and hold the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If your tracker doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my tracker? to turn Blaze off and back on again.

However, it sounds as though something may have drained the battery, in which case you may need to charge it first to restart it.

Hilary | UK

Charge, Aria, iPhone 4s, Mac

If this answer is helpful, please vote for it and/or mark it as a solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Lucyclare, it's great to welcome you and @Hilary55 thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if the recommendations provided by our friend worked? Are you still having inconveniences with your Blaze?

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes