Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit blaze won't sync...

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been trying to reconnect my Blaze to the app. I deleted it to try and reset it up but it doesn't seem to be able to connect to the app.

I was able to last night at work but it wouldn't sync after setting it up. The last sync was this morning at 0716 even though I have all day sync on. I try to do a manual sync and it says no device is detected. On the Blaze itself, I can't turn bluetooth on. It only shows pair and off. After these issues, I'm tempting to change to another brand. I had similar issues with a different one a few years ago. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If you have another devise, try that one. As my message before, it wouldn't sync with my Galaxy S8 but would (manually) with my tablet (Xperia Z2). 

To the moderator (LillyaFitbit,) I had Bluetooth off for the tablet when I tried to get it to sync to my phone. I didn't even have the Fitbit app on my tablet when I fist tried to get it to sync with my phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Mykol610. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the details of the issue you're experiencing with syncing your Fitbit Blaze. Thank you for your efforts to resolve this. I understand how you are feeling and I am here to help you. Syncing difficulty is usually caused by a missing requirement and I recommend following the complete troubleshooting steps from this help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?  

Please keep me posted. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried most of the trials with the help of why it won't sync. I recently got a new phone (Galaxy S8) so I wouldn't think that would be a problem considering it worked fine on my old phone (Note4). I've learned that even though it keeps saying device not found and just not syncing on my S8, it will sync with my tablet (even though the app store says the app isn't optimized for that devise, Sony Xperia Z2). So I'm just manually syncing it to that a couple times a day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Mykol610, thank you for your reply. 

I appreciate the information that you have several devices to sync your tracker. If you would like to sync your device to your Galaxy S8, make sure your tablet isn't nearby. If the tablet is nearby, turn off Bluetooth on it. You can also double check the helpful tips in this help article: What should I know about using the Fitbit app on my Android phone?

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been having this EXACT same issue for MONTHS. I disconnect, restart, uninstall, reinstall, turn off, turn on, spin around 3 times while patting my head, and nothing works. It will occasionally sync after trying multiple cycles of the afore mentioned, but still, even with all-day sync, nothing is working. Any help other than directing me to a "help" article, as I've been through them all, would be appreciated. This all started when the Fitbit app had it's revamp!

Best Answer

If you have another devise, try that one. As my message before, it wouldn't sync with my Galaxy S8 but would (manually) with my tablet (Xperia Z2). 

To the moderator (LillyaFitbit,) I had Bluetooth off for the tablet when I tried to get it to sync to my phone. I didn't even have the Fitbit app on my tablet when I fist tried to get it to sync with my phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem.  I disconnect, restart, uninstall, reinstall, turn off, turn on, everything it says to do.  I have also unpaired and re-paired the Blaze with my phone (Motorola Z3).  It has worked fine since I got a new phone in February, but now all of a sudden (about 2 weeks ago) it has stopped syncing.  It will say "no device found" even when my phone shows that the Blaze is paired.  It is fine to say sync with another device (like my laptop), but that doesn't work if I am on an overnight trip and don't take my laptop with me.  Why did it work at one time and now is not working?  [Daily syncing is crucial since I am in a daily step competition with my brother].

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Cecn0ble2o15. It's nice to see you around @Mykol610 @Prof. I am sorry for the delayed response.

@Cecn0ble2o15 thank you for joining the conversation and sharing the steps you tried in order to resolve the syncing issue you're experiencing. I understand your concern and since the steps you tried didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

@Mykol610 I appreciate the additional details. Since the issue persists, I've sent your case to our Support team so they can investigate further. You will receive an email from them soon.

@Prof thank you for providing the details of the syncing issue you're experiencing. I am glad to hear you're able to sync your tracker with another device. I understand that your tracker was syncing previously with your Motorola Z3 phone, however it is not a supported device for the Fitbit app at this moment. While it has the specifications to be compatible and may work with the Fitbit app, it's possible to come across some issues along the way. I appreciate your understanding while we work to improve this experience. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes