Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze workout mode not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone else have this problem, since the update all of my workout modules have changed. I can't put my watch to workout mode and the others are short too only have the bike and run programs! What happened, this is horrible!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community @Lara997 and @nlmux thanks for stopping by and the tip provided. As our friend recommended, please unselect all the workouts you have, select them again and sync. You can do this from your iOS Fitbit app by doing the following:

1. Log in to your account
2. Go to Settings
3. Tap Blaze
4. Tap Exercise Shortcuts
5. Tap "+ Exercise Shortcut"
6. Add the Exercise you want
7. Tap Done
8. Sync

You can also try to restart your Blaze.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Try going into the app, deselecting all of the exercise categories, then re-select the ones you want to appear on the Blaze. After it syncs, everything should be fine again. At least that worked for me.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @Lara997 and @nlmux thanks for stopping by and the tip provided. As our friend recommended, please unselect all the workouts you have, select them again and sync. You can do this from your iOS Fitbit app by doing the following:

1. Log in to your account
2. Go to Settings
3. Tap Blaze
4. Tap Exercise Shortcuts
5. Tap "+ Exercise Shortcut"
6. Add the Exercise you want
7. Tap Done
8. Sync

You can also try to restart your Blaze.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks this has worked:) and I'm loving the extra options!
Best Answer
0 Votes