Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just purchased my fitbit yesterday and after setting it up it showed have already done 5,148 while seated on sofa!!!! Woke up today walked to the toilet and it showing 600+ steps then within few sec showing over 1000 steps!!! What is going on?????

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Okay just finished my threadmil exercise @19:30  checked the watch and it said 601cal burn, fine then I sync it with the app and it showing over 1,134cal burn and the time 11:45am what is going on??? And the steps too are overcounting since I bought it yesterday, opened the watch the first time setup and it showing have done over 5,000 steps, today over 12,000!!!! How can I stop these from happening plssssss help 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you purchase it used?

I gave my husband my old fitbit a few years ago, and when he set it up all my steps loaded to his account for that one day...

In settings, do you have the dominate/non dominate hand selected? Not sure if that could be the issue...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hiya thanks for the reply, no I bought it brand new yesterday and yes I did all the dominant hand setting all fine still the Same. I even switched it to my right and as I previously wore it on the left hand still the Same!!! This is my first time using fitbit and am already frustrated and regretting buying it

Best Answer
0 Votes