Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit changes my numbers

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have never had issues with Fitbit until today. I had just finished my run and went to take a shower. I had 20,000 plus steps. When I went to go put my Fitbit on after my shower, the screen read 3,923 steps and 10,837 calories burned.  I already tried logging out of my account. What happened that changed these numbers so quickly? How can I fix this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Jth1988, welcome to the Community forums, it's good to see you around for the first time. 

Have you experienced this same behavior in other occasions, or just this one time? I noticed you were not able to see some of the steps after the shower, and you tried to log out from you account and logged back in, let me know if indeed you synced your device to your account, and you were still not able to see your steps. 

In the meantime, try to perform a restart to your Blaze and check if you continue to experience this same problem again on the following days. 

Keep me posted. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

So far things have acted normal since my Fitbit went haywire. The only issues I still see are the day of my Fitbit messing up and the day before, the numbers are wrong. I tried resetting my Fitbit three times. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply @Jth1988, it's good to know you haven't lost any more data. 

Regarding the other situation you mentioned with the day on your Fitbit and the numbers being wrong. Could you please provide more information? This will help to look for more accurate information on the matter

Is the date on your display not correct? And if the device has been acting normal, what other numbers are not accurate at the moment? 

Keep me posted. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes