Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit home screen flashing nonstop

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is my 2nd Fitbit, where the home screen flashes non-stop, in a little over a year. The first time I recieced a replacement and now,not even 6 months later, the replacement is doing the same thing😡 I called Fitbit support but they could nothing because it's been 16 months and they only cover 12. This is OUTRAGEOUS! This is a poorly made product and I am VERY disappointed that I ever spent the $200 for something that has not been functional for an ENTIRE year consistently (the first Fitbit froze up within 6-7 months. The only resolution I was given was a 25% off coupon to BUY another one! Shame shame😡

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @Notahappycustom. Great to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry about this problem you're having with your tracker 😕

Have you tried any troubleshooting to see if it works? If not, you could try to restart your tracker. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot. After that, see if it stops flashing.

Now, when it comes to the warranty, you can check the terms and conditions here. I'm very sorry about the situation. In most cases with other brands, users are left with nothing after their warranty is up, Fitbit on the other hand, wants you to keep a healthy lifestyle by giving a discount even after the warranty has expired.

If there's anything else I can help you with, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Sadly, your reply is matched only by your poor appreciation for your customers and the money they spend when they purchase your product. Being told “sorry”, or offering a 25% coupon is a sad excuse indeed. For a product that costs $200+ dollars to last slightly over the warranty coverage period doesn’t speak very highly of the Fitbit brand/quality. 

I just went through the same/identical situation as this customer and echo his dissatisfaction. If your solution is to offer a 25% voucher, you may perhaps consider reinvesting the 25% into developing a better product, or better troubleshooting options.

Thank you .. Reference 22439903

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Globetrotter55, great to see you in the Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry if you also went through the same situation. As I explained before, our team is hard at work at creating longer lasting products and at the moment, the best alternative is to give our loyal users a discount to be applied on any tracker they prefer while other companies will not continue to support their users once the warranty is up.

Thanks a lot for the feedback though, we are always taking it in consideration to improve our products and services. Anything else you may need, I'm here to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes