Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit is worthless

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Finally noticed a post regarding the vibration issue with the Blaze from an administrator. Instead of fixing or addressing this issue they have with their all the watches from the Blaze on, they are peddling yet another new watch. Thanks for not listening to your customers! Most of us have already moved on to real watches from your competitors.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

So much nonsensical info with absolutely no links to back up anything stated 

Best Answer

Perhaps you missed the hundreds of posts about the Blaze alarm since it’s release with no response from Fitbit? Is so, please review them before you post comments about backing this up. Last I checked an admin closed it due to all the feedback. I finally gave up on Fitbit and purchased a real smart watch from Garmin. I really could care less about your personal opinion of Fitbit. Have a nice day and enjoy your watch. 😁

Best Answer
0 Votes

I didn't miss all the inflammatory posts full of accusations with nothing to back then up, that prompted the administrator to close the thread to posts. 

Kind of like the post above, full of accusations with no links to back up, and without thinking if it is really possible to Implement. . 

As for vibration, that is a physical hardware limitation, yes Fitbit could redesign, most likely it will require a bigger unit. . Of course this will not affect any unit already in customers hands. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'll 'chime' in here.  What engineer or designer thought a less than one second vibration for a text, calendar notification or notification from other apps would be perceivable, yet they had the foresight to make the countdown timer and silent alarms have a pattern and repetition frequency that IS noticeable.   Please, don't text me if there's a fire in the buliding !

It is not a hard programming task to make the text/app notification longer. Heck, make it the same pattern as silent alarms.  But I can also do without the inflammatory titles and attitudes.  Be nice and maybe Fitbit will improve our Blazes?

Best Answer
0 Votes

You see inflammatory remarks because customers were fed up. Good companies at least respond to their customers. You see post after post where customer support treated this issue like they were hearing it for the first time and there was NEVER an official statement from Fitbit to address customer concerns. Instead they moved the problem to the new watches. Companies that ignore their customers are never in business long. This is apparent with the declining Fitbit stock and layoffs. Google Fitbit stock over the past year and Google Fitbit layoffs 2017 and 2018. Sad. I have a couple of Blazes for sale if you are interested. 😁 All this is not at all directed to you, just the company you are trying to support.

Best Answer
0 Votes