Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit stuck on logo screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Blaze suddenly went to logo screen and won’t do anything. I have tried restarting it multiple times and it only stays on the logo screen. Not connecting to phone. Help!

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

Hi, I have the same problem ... fibit blaze went black all of a sudden and is stuck on the logo screen slowly blinking since then. Advice much appreciated !!

Best Answer

Hey @Calandra1122 and @Vebee, welcome to the Forums.

I appreciate the efforts in trying to fix this. Have you tried to setup your devices as new? If you haven't, please do the following from your Fitbit app:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
I tried to set it up as a new device. It gives me a code but then keeps resetting/disconnecting. It’s a repeating reset over and over and will not connect to my phone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,
Thanks for advice, but I am not able to set up a new device - tracker is still blinking with logo on start screen, I do not get any further.
Tracker goes black when loading, but the measuring lights on the back of the tracker are intact and reacting. Not able to connect to phone.

Awaiting yours.
Thanks V

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I CAN NOT TAKE IT!!!!! I said the hell with a non functional watch and got the Versa last night. I must say that it is a HUGE improvement over the Blaze and IT WORKS! and I made sure to get a warranty 😉 Back to being able to log my motions👟👟🏋🏽‍:female_sign:🧘🏽‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes
Congrats, bet u are happy - I am really annoyed myself. I only got the Blaze in December ‘17. How old was your Blaze?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I got my Blaze in July 2016. I didn’t expect FITBIT do anything, but it seems like the Blaze is having a issue that’s more common than not. I don’t think that after 2 years the watch should “die” as it did though. There is no apparent fix for what the Blaze is doing especially when it won’t even allow you to connect to your phone. I was impatient with getting a replacement because I use it every day for multiple things and I felt like I was missing something without it. Crappola happens so what are you do to? The husband said go get another and guess what— BLAZE wasn’t even an option anymore so I went with the Alta initially and it was a fall down in comparison so we exchange for the VERSA. This thing is bad **ahem**. I have a Apple Watch and still prefer my Fitbit everyday for fitness functions. I’d recommend and upgrade rather than waiting for a possible solution that may or may not present itself. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure whether you got my reply - cannot add new device as tracker is locked flickering on start screen, cannot connect to phone. Only got my Blaze in nov 17... so this really shouldn’t happen should it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @Calandra1122 and @Vebee.

@Vebee since the instruction provided didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

@Calandra1122 it's great to hear that you have purchased a Versa and that it is working properly. If there is anything else we can do for you, let us know. We appreciate your preference.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey,

My FITBIT Blaze is facing the same issue. It keeps buzzing every 10-15 seconds and won't move further from the logo screen. I've tried rest/restart/charging/draining. Nothing seems to work 😞

Please help me out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is this resolved? I went through same problem. I called for help and fitbit tried everything on the phone but Blaze was stuck on logo. I gave up but left it connected to the charger. Suddenly in couple hours it reset and started working. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
No it didn't. Still the same. Kept like a piece of electronic waste in my
cupboard. This is a known issue. Fitbit just doesn't want to acknowledge it.

I moved to Garmin! It is soooo much better. More accurate, more features,
better hardware, software, waterproof. The Fenix 5 rocks!
Best Answer
0 Votes

My huband's Versa just did the same thing 2 days ago.  Rode to work on his bike and it was working fine, then all of a sudden it was stuck on the logo screen and would turn off then back on stuck on the logo screen.

No help from FITBIT tech support.  We're thinking of going to get an Apple Watch.  My Versa is less than a year old and won't hold a charge for more than a day.  Very frustrated right now!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, I really liked my Fitbit Blaze and it was a gift from my wife. It was sad that I had to let it go. But I’m very happy with my Apple Watch now.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here - Fitbit blaze was losing charge rapidly for a few days and now is just stuck flashing logo. Tried restarting holding left and bottom right buttons together for 25 secs to no avail. Anyone found a fix to this? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit versa frozen on logo screen. Please help?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine just started doing the same thing today at a theme park! I’m in a step competition dang it! 

I take it there’s no fix?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Wil let you know if I find a solution!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes
So far they have offered no solution or explanation, just a coupon for 25% off.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes