Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitstar App on the Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

I did a search for Fitstar on here and didn't find any recent threads to add to so I apologize if this thread seems superfluous.

After owning both a Blaze and a Microsoft Band 2 previous I would have to say that one of the biggest advantages that the Band 2 had was the potential to add customized workouts to the band made it a great piece of equipment.

I think that the Blaze would greatly benefit from being able to do the same.  Either with a new swipe menu, through the workouts menu or through Fitstar.

Barring that, another improvement I would suggest would be to be able to add rounds to the Fitstar exercises.  The 7 minute workout is great, but being able to double or triple that workout would be a great step forward!

Thanks either way,

Joe

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Bigbadjoe108 this looks like something you would rather address the developers of Fitbit, rather tyat the users of Fitbit. 

We have tye Feature-Suggestions board for this.

I found several suggestions that you may be interested in adding your vote to.

More-Fitstar-Exercises-On-Blaze

Fitbit-Blaze-and-Fitstar-Interchangeable-workouts

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Bigbadjoe108 this looks like something you would rather address the developers of Fitbit, rather tyat the users of Fitbit. 

We have tye Feature-Suggestions board for this.

I found several suggestions that you may be interested in adding your vote to.

More-Fitstar-Exercises-On-Blaze

Fitbit-Blaze-and-Fitstar-Interchangeable-workouts

Best Answer

Great to see you around @Bigbadjoe108 and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

I appreciate the feedback provided about this feature and agree with our friend. Please take a look at the requests @Rich_Laue attached, vote for them and leave your comment. 

I hope this can be implemented, see you around. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer