Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting calls notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I bought the Blaze for about 5 months. Since last week, I can receive notification on text message and other apps but I just can't receive notification on my incoming calls. Does anyone know why? Anyone can help?

I have tried every single way to reset my Blaze. I updated the Fitbit App, log off and login Fitbit App, switch off and switch on the incoming call notification. Turn off and turn on my Blaze. Unpair and pair the Bluetooth. Switch off and on my Samsung S5 phone. Everything is fine, except I can't get the notification of the incoming call. 

Appreciate anyone can help.

Thanks

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6
Best Answer

@abbeylyp what is thr phone type?

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @abbeylyp, thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself and @ALLEN1120@Rich_Laue for stopping by.

If you are not receiving calls notifications, as recommended, take a look at the My Tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android App) post and follow the instructions provided there.

Let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having issues right now with NOTHING showing up on my phone. I've restarted the phone and tracker, turned off and on the Bluetooth, uninstall and reinstall the app....I don't know what else to do anymore. I also bought it from someone else instead of brand new. Nothing in any of the forums are helping at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great to welcome you @klott, thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself.

Could you please be more specific about the issue you are experiencing? Is your Blaze blank or the app or your phone?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not receiving any notifications (calls, SMS messages, app notifications). I've disconnected and reconnected my tracker from my phone, restarted the app, phone, and tracker...I've looked at every forum about this topic and nothing is solving my problem. I have followed every instruction in each forum and again, none of my notifications are coming through.

Best Answer
0 Votes