Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friends request

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have added a friend through Facebook but they have not received the notification to accept? They also can not click on my profile to accept! How can I resend the friends request? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Rachjane123, great to see you in the Forums! 🙂

A while ago, we were having some problems with the Facebook integration and it seems there are still some problems with it... I can recommend adding your friend via email as a workaround.

For this, go on your computer to fitbit.com/friends and on the right column, you will find the option to invite friends by email. Click on that, then enter the email address they're using for their Fitbit account and they should be able to accept it from there.

Something else you can do is to ask your friend to give you their public URL. For this, they need to go into their Fitbit account, click on their profile and in the address bar and right above their profile picture, the public URL will show. They can copy that, send it to you, you need to open it on your browser and hit the Add Friend option from there. It should look like this:

upload.png

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Rachjane123, great to see you in the Forums! 🙂

A while ago, we were having some problems with the Facebook integration and it seems there are still some problems with it... I can recommend adding your friend via email as a workaround.

For this, go on your computer to fitbit.com/friends and on the right column, you will find the option to invite friends by email. Click on that, then enter the email address they're using for their Fitbit account and they should be able to accept it from there.

Something else you can do is to ask your friend to give you their public URL. For this, they need to go into their Fitbit account, click on their profile and in the address bar and right above their profile picture, the public URL will show. They can copy that, send it to you, you need to open it on your browser and hit the Add Friend option from there. It should look like this:

upload.png

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer